10 Things

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Holy cow! It's been too long, friends! Oh how I've missed writing my weekly posts! But as you know, I'm all about focusing on the positive, and the good news is... I'm back!! You guys, two things: It's October (woah!) & it's starting to feel like fall (yay!). Could life get any happier?!? Goodness gracious! Life is so lovely! SOO for today's post, I thought that there would be no better comeback post, than a little update! Today I will be sharing 10 things. You might want to hold on... it's a bit of a random assortment, but nevertheless, it gives you a little glimpse at what's been swirling around in my head since the last time we connected. 

 No.1 : I am slightly obsessed with Trader Joe's cold brew. It is seriously the best thing ever. I think I love it so much because I tend to be in a rush in the mornings, so it's the simplest thing to make. Just add a little bit of milk and it tastes just like an iced latte from those cute little hole-in-the wall coffee shops that we all adore.

 No.2 : No matter how hard I try, my plants always seem to die.

 No.3 : I have the sweetest friends on earth. Friends that will be spontaneous with you, that will hold you accountable, and that love on you endlessly are the best kind of people out there. I always feel like my heart just explodes every time I see them even if it's only been a couple hours since we were last together. Humans are the best!!!

 No.4:  The other day I was at TJMaxx (typical) and I was talking to myself while shopping (also typical) and I said "Alllrrriiiggghhhttyyy I guess this is pretty cute." Well little did I know that there was a lady across from me looking through the same rack. Well she heard me and she started busting up laughing, then we both looked at each other and then we both started laughing and ahhh it was a good time.

No.5: I just finished my college applications and I am oh so happy and excited and yayyyyyy!!!!

No. 6: My new love is Halo Top pumpkin pie ice cream. One spoonful will put you in a fall state of mind just like that!

No. 7: I went to my favorite coffee shop last week while visiting my sis at college. It's called "My Half of the Sky" and it is seriously the cutest coffee shop ever. Each purchase provides hope for struggling women. We need more places like this on this lovely planet, don't ya think?!

No.8: One thing I've been working on lately is to accept the fact that I am not in control. I've really been emphasizing to myself that I need to Let Go and Let God. I need to let Him guide me through each day and let Him use me to carry out His plans on this earth. His ways are higher than mine. It's hard to do at times, but life is so much more enjoyable if we humble ourselves before our Heavenly Father and let Him lead us.

No. 9: Bring on the denim! Jeans, denim shirts, jackets.... keep it coming because I love it! Then add some scrunchies. Because scrunchies are my jam. That is all.

No. 10:  Last weekend, My lovely cousin surprised me and the rest of the fam and came home from college. I was so surprised. It was such a happy day. Maddy is a ray of sunshine. She lights up every room she walks in. She is the perfect reminder to live life to the fullest! Oh how I love her!!






Friends! I hope y'all enjoyed this little post/update! I am excited to get back to my regular blog routine. Expect some exciting posts in the coming weeks. Thanks for always sticking around. Y'all are the best.

xx, Anne 

Listen to the playlist I listened to while writing this post here.

You may also like...

Connect with me!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to try Halo Top. They just came out with vegan flavors! The caramel macchiato sounds amazing. I'm also obsessed with scrunchies. My hair always gets all knotty in regular ponytails. Somehow, scrunchies don't get my hair all knotty.

    http://www.goldclutter.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)