DIY: Pocket Inspo Cards

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happy Sunday, lovelies! I hope you all had a great week! For today's post I thought I would switch things up a bit and share another little DIY. I haven't done one in forever... but there's no time like the present! A couple years ago, I made these cute little inspirational cards to keep with me in my purse or backpack. I don't think I realized how much I would actually end up using them! They are the best! When my heart is overwhelmed or I just need a little pick me up at school, I turn to these cards. After flipping through even a few, I feel refreshed. It's always good to remind yourself of what's really important. Well anyways, let's get on into this super simple little DIY.







This actually might be the simplest DIY ever, it feels a little silly explaining, but these sweet cards are so helpful that I HAD to share them with y'all anyway! The best part is I have already done the most difficult part for you!

What you will need:
1. Printable cards (attached below)
2. Scissors 
3. Contact paper. (purchase here)
4. Hole Punch
5. Metal Ring

Directions:
1. Print off cards. I attached the set with the bible verses/quotes I used, but I also attached a blank set so you can customize them.
2. Cut out cards.
3. Cover cards in contact paper.
4. Hole punch each card. (be sure to not cut off the text!)
5. Attach them to metal ring. 

That's it! You probably didn't even need those directions...:)
The cards are attached below. Just drag them into a word document.




Aw, these are my absolute favorite. They have the perfect little reminders to have a stress free and happy day! Wishing you all a wonderful week. 
Much Love!!!

xx, Anne



1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)