20 Things That Make Me Oh So Happy

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Hello friends, I hope you all had an amazing week. My week flew by, but oh, was it a lovely one! A couple days ago my sweet cousin tagged me in the "Happiness Tag", where you share twenty things that make you happy. I thought about posting it on social media, but then I thought that it would make for the perfect blog post today, especially since it is Thanksgiving week. It is important to take time this week and reflect on the little things in life that bring you joy. These things are important! Reflecting on them will help you cultivate an attitude of gratitude. I love the “Happiness Tag” because something I commit to daily is striving to have a positive attitude and pursuing the things that make my happy. Positivity is the main ingredient of well-being. So here we go! Time to share a few places I find a little happiness with you all!

 20 things that make me oh so happy:





1. Art Museums 
















2. Floral patterns (this wrapping paper is one of my favs)













3. Ricola "Aux Herbs" cough drops (they remind me of one of my favorite places I have traveled, Lake Louise.)












4. The eye contact my twin and I make when we are both thinking the same thing.














5.  Anthropologie's displays







6.  Music that reminds me of a certain memory or a certain time of my life.









7.  Photographs









8. Driving up my favorite winding road in the MG while playing "Octopus's Garden: by The Beatles. 










9. A super cute print or lettering design. (rifle paper co. always are my favorite.)








10. When the little ones I babysit laugh at my jokes.





11. Writing things down... whether it is a quote, notes for school, or a little to -do list.










12. Visiting my sis at college and getting to eat at my favorite deli!












13. Looking at a city you are about to explore from a bird's view.











14.The streets of New York City.
















15. Wearing neutral colors










16. The stars in the sky at Elk Lake










17. Main Street U.S.A


















18. Album covers (from some of my current fav songs on spotify)













19. Coming across new words with fun meanings. (one of my favorites I found on pinterest)





20. The feeling you get when you climb into bed after having an amazing day thinking about all of the good moments and lovely memories you made.

________________________________________

Being happy is the best feeling in the world! I tag my sweet blog friends, StyledbyMckenz, IntheLifeofMinnie, and TheSeaofStyle to complete the "Happiness Tag" next! I also encourage all of you to make a list of things that make you happy! It would be the perfect bedside reminder to have a thankful and joyful heart this week. 

 Wishing you all a happy happy Thanksgiving and safe travels. I am so thankful for all of my readers. You are all the best!

xx, Anne

*all pictures are my own unless specified*

Connect with me on social media!

Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)