Thanksgiving Recap

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Yay, happy Sunday! I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving with all of your friends and family. Thanksgiving is always such a heart-warming holiday and is always one of those days that you wish never had to end. Although I'm sad that Thanksgiving day has passed, I am happy to get to look back at the past couple days with all of you. 

Before we get into what I wore, can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautifully my aunt decorated the table!? She is the best!








I was originally planning on wearing the third look from my Thanksgiving outfit ideas post, but it was just too chilly outside. I ended up wearing this gorgeous cream frilly blouse. I absolutely adore this beauty. I paired it with some fun emerald pants. I thought this combo was super fun for the season. For an extra pop of color, I went with my go-to suede plum heels. They complimented the warm hue of the blouse and the emerald pants quite nicely. As for accessories, I went with a simple gold watch and silver charm bracelet. I decided to keep my glasses on for a change... I thought they added an extra element to the look and looked great with the neckline of the blouse.

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Zara
Pants: Old Navy
 Watch: Kate Spade (similar)
Bracelet: Local Jeweler

I hope you all had a lovely and safe holiday week. Now who is ready for Christmas?
ME!! haha

xx, Anne
Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)