Room Decor: Christmas Edition

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Happy December! It is absolutely crazy to think that today is December 4… because that means only 21 days ’til Christmas! Christmas is ALWAYS one of the most exciting times of the year. Nothing gets me more in the holiday spirit than decorating my room for the season. Today I will be giving you a look into my room, CHRISTMAS EDITION.




Christmas Pillows




Pillows are one of the easiest ways to spice up your room for Christmas. I purchased the Christmas ones on both my beds from Target last year. I also added these adorable bejeweled red pillows for some added holiday flair. I have the dotted pillows on my bed all year round and decided to keep them out this year. I think they compliment the other two perfectly.
Pillows:
Dotted: Society6
Bird: Target
Joy: Target
Red Jewels: T JMaxx (similar)
You can find Target's holiday pillows here. There are a TON of cute ones this season.

BedSide


For my bedside, I like to keep it minimal and functional, so I simply added a little holiday decoration from my great-grandma. 

Corner Nook



To give this little area of my room a little holiday sparkle, I thought it would be adorable to string fairy lights in my plant. This is super easy to do, but adds so much cheer! I also replaced the picture that normally hangs here with this adorable canvas, which is the perfect reminder for this holiday season.

Find a similar canvas here.

Desk & More




This cute little guy is the perfect edition to my normal desk decorations and necessities. You can find a similar bird here.

On top of my dresser, I added a vase of small gold twigs for an extra winter-feeling in my room.

Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree





I typically get ready in the morning in front of this mirror, so putting my tree in mirror-view was the perfect idea. Now I get to look at my tree for 15 minutes straight everyday! Love it! Adding a small strand of fairy lights around the mirror’s frame was also the perfect little hint of holiday spirit.
Find fairy lights here.



I normally decorate my tree with ornaments, but this year I decided to keep it simple but still festive with this lovely red pom pom garland.
You can purchase my tree here. (different color)
Find my garland in the Christmas craft section at Hobby Lobby. (I used three packs on my tree.)

I added this gold sparkly "Happy Holidays" banner in front of my main window for the finishing touch.
Banner: Target (almost exact linked)

Wishing you all the happiest holiday season. I hope this gave you some last minute inspiration to give your room someChristmas flair. 

Much love!
xx, Anne 

P.S. see my last holiday decor post here.
P.P.S. For those curious, my paint color is Light French Grey by Shewin Williams. If you have any other questions about where anything is from, please don't hesitate to ask!

Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads


2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your beddings are amazing!! Also your room is so Christmas perfect! Haha! It's all super festive but also minimalistic!
    I'm doing blogmas over my channel if you want to check it out: https://marioness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey bedrooms are the best bedrooms! Can't believe you and your sissy come to agree on all the decor and cleanliness of the room, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)