Fall Fever: A Transitional Look ft. Basics

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Happy last Sunday of August!! Once again, another month has flown by. But can we talk about how excited we are for fall for a sec?!?! Oh my goodness! I can't wait to start wearing my fav boots and chunky sweaters again. Annddd to start ordering some lattes at Starbucks... lol I can't do warm drinks in the summer. It's iced all the time for me! Fall is by far my favorite season. It's a happy time of new beginnings. For today's post, I am embracing my fall fever and I'm bringing you the perfect transitional outfit. The best part? It's made up of all basics!












[ Tee: it was my aunt's (similar here) ;) // Jacket: Old Navy (similar) // Jeans: American Eagle // Shoes: Ivy City Co (out of stock everywhere😓 ) // Watch: Kate Spade // Bag: TJmaxx (similar) (& a lovely gift from my aunt & Kat!!)]

You guys!! I love this outfit. If I'm being completely honest, this isn't something I would normally put together. For some reason I don't usually go for stripes too often, BUT I LOVE THIS. This look is definitely going to be one of my new go-to outfits. It's super easy to recreate because it is made up of basics: striped tee, black jeans, jean jacket, and brown flats. I adore the combo of the high waisted jeans tucked into a simple striped tee. It's so effortless yet very put together. The denim jacket lightens up the outfit and brings a new needed texture to the outfit. Real talk about shoes though... Holy moly! I love these shoes so much. I wear them non-stop. I feel like they are the perfect hybrid between a pair of lovely booties and flats. This style is the perfect transitional shoe because the color and structure gives off a fall vibe, but the peep toe is a little nod to summer. These shoes bring an added warmth to the outfit. To bring the whole look together, I added this beautiful burgundy colored suede bag. You guys, this purse is the perfect for the fall time. Suede, burgundy,  and a tassel?! What more could you ask for?! I love that this bag tops off the look and adds a cozy fall feel to the outfit.

 I am so excited for fall, y'all!! There are bunches of things to look forward to! We all know that transition outfits can be a bit tricky to put together, so I hope you found this post helpful! Have a lovely week & enjoy the beautiful weather!!

xx, Anne 

----------------------------------------
August's Blogposts:
----------------------------------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)