Friday Five: Current Favorites

Friday, July 14, 2017

Friends!! It's Friday! YAY! This gal right here is so happy. I thought there would be no better way to celebrate the weekend being here than with a surprise post for y'all! Today I'm mixing it up a little bit an giving the ever-so-famous Friday Five a go! I'm excited to share five things that I'm just feeling over-the-moon about!




NO. 1 : "Shine Like The Sunrise" Tee


Y'all, I can't say enough about this tee. I absolutely adore it. Lately I have been trying to wear outfits with a little something meaningful that makes my heart extra happy. And let me tell ya, this tee does just that. This faith based tee will forever be one of my favorites. How can you wear this and not be happy? P.S. I did a post on this tee a while back, you can read it here. You can also purchase the tee here

NO. 2 : Floral PJ Pants


I've always been a sucker for Pajamas. I love matching sets and all, but lately PJ pants have been my thing! There's something so comforting about throwing on your favorite pair, grabbing some warm tea, and heading to bed. It is even better if they are adorable like these!! Can we stop for a sec and admire this whimsical floral pattern? It's so lovely and feminine! I absolutely adore it. I bought this pair of PJ pants from Aerie (one of my favorite stores for lounge wear btw) back in the winter months. 
Here's three other pairs of PJ pants make me 😍:
n o . 1 : blush PJ pants from aerie. click here
n o .  2 : floral PJ pants from anthro (BONUS: they're on sale!) click here.
n o . 3 : embroidered PJ pants from toyshop/nordstrom click here.

NO. 3 : Sun Necklace 


This necklace is another piece that I have purposefully been wearing to make me feel inspired and happy.  I love wearing it with tees like this one or pairing it with my favorite boho maxi. I found this necklace at TJmaxx on clearance! It was so unexpected, but I was so happy when I found it. 
You can find a similar one here.

NO. 4 : "She Believed She Could" Bangle 


There isn't a day that goes by that this bangle is not on my wrist. In fact, I've been wearing this instead of my watch (ha! that is a big change for me!). I purchased this bangle from my fav boutique located in the town where I wish to attend college. This bracelet always reminds me to believe in myself... which is the perfect reminder as I begin my application process! 
You can purchase a similar bangle here

NO. 5 : "Full of Promise" Facial Cream by Philosophy 


If ya look closely, you can see that the label is rubbing off-- I guess that shows y'all how much I love this product! I have been on a kick of trying to clear up my skin on my own. It has definitely been quite an adventure, but this cream has helped so much. I actually found it at TJmaxx! It has a lovely scent that isn't too strong, which is ideal for me. I apply this on my face after I wash it & use it as a night cream. I love that this cream is not too heavy or too light... it's the perfect medium. I absolutely adore the meaning behind all of philosophy's products. This one in particular says "like you, your skin is full of natural promise. It's time to release its potential for visibly firmer, fuller, uplifted skin." This cream is absolutely amazing. The difference I've seen in my skin is crazy! I will definitely be repurchasing this product after I run out. 
Purchase your very own here

Friends, I absolutely loved writing this post! I would love your feedback on it. Would you like to see a Friday Five monthly? weekly? not at all? Hearing what you guys would like to see here on Merging Threads is important to me!
What have y'all been loving lately? I would love to know! Feel free to leave me a comment here or on my instagram!

Much love for you all!
xx, Anne 


1 comment:

  1. Love love love the Friday five! Very beneficial!! I would love to read this weekly!!

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)