A Simplistic Summer Look

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Good morning to all my lovely readers! I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July. I can't believe we are approaching the middle of July. Ugh!! Time has a way of slipping past me. In the summer months, I tend to wear outfits that are easy to throw on. I want my outfits to be comfortable, simple, and effortless. Today, I will be sharing an effortless look that is my go-to when "I have nothing else to wear."


















 Summer is known as the season to wear bright colors and fun patterns. But nowadays, fashion "rules" have kinda gone down the drain (uh YAY!). Lately, my outfits consist of mostly neutrals... surprise! Neutrals are my ultimate go-to. I find that neutrals have a way of giving an outfit a simplistic and effortless look. For this outfit, I wanted to mix all of my fave neutral hues. I am absolutely loving this cream button down. It has such a lovely and simple grid pattern which I adore. I paired this top with one of my favorite clothing pieces... my olive green skort. I love the way these two pieces compliment each other. As for the rest of the look, I wore my go-to accessories: a gold necklace, bangle, and ring. These simple touches of gold add the perfect amount of pizazz to the look. Let's talk about these sunnies for a second. WOW. I love them. I'm telling ya, they make every outfit look ten times more put together. I threw on my favorite shoes and bag to complete the neutral look.

[Top: Old Navy (similar) // Skort: Gap (similar) // Necklace: TJmaxx // Shoes, Bangle, Ring & Bag: Boutiques // Sunnies: Ray Ban ]
I encourage y'all to experiment with your fave neutral pieces in your wardrobe. It's totally okay to skip out on the color.

Here's to a lovely week in July!
xx, Anne

Connect with me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)