Three Last Minute Fourth Of July Outfit Ideas

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Happy Sunday friends! It is absolutely crazy to think that today is July 2nd! That means in just two short days it is the Fourth! YAY! I tend to be a last minute kind of gal, so today I am bringing you three outfit ideas that can easily be recreated with simple pieces that are already in your closet!




OUTFIT NO. 1




I am all for navy, white and simple pops of red. I tend to have mostly white and navy hues in my wardrobe (you'll definitely see by the end of this post!!) For this look, I took a simple navy dress and paired a basic striped tee under it. I adore this combo. It is so fun and has just the right amount of spirit for the fourth. It's also perfect because it is super comfy which is ideal for a full day of festivities. This outfit was missing a little something so I added a red lip. This is such an easy way to add red to a Fourth of July look (especially if red is lacking in your wardrobe- like me!!) As for shoes, I wore my favorite sneaks which happen to be red;). The great thing about this outfit is that really any shoe would look lovely with it! 

[ Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar, same brand) // Tee: Target (similar) // Shoes: Nordstrom (similar) // Lipstick: Burts Bees ]

OUTFIT NO. 2





Y'all, I couldn't help but take part in the all white trend. This look is the definition of an easy last minute outfit for the Fourth. Grab some white pants, a white blouse, a denim jacket and you are good to go. But seriously guys-- I love this look. This outfit is classic with a little twist. I wanted to add a little pizazz with the shoes so I wore these ADORABLE striped espadrilles. They add such a fun vibe to the look. Just like the last outfit, any shoe would look great. I love that this outfit is simplistic so you have the freedom to get creative with the accessories and shoes. If you were feeling a simpler shoe, a striped clutch or headband would look lovely! Be sure you don't forget that red lip!

[ Denim jacket: Old Navy (similar) // Blouse: J. Crew // Jeans: Loft/TJmaxx (similar) // Espadrilles: Forever 21 (similar) // Lipstick: Burts Bees ]

OUTFIT NO. 3





For this outfit, I wanted to give y'all a dressier option. I'm not gonna lie, I'm kinda obsessed with this look. I love the way the gingham compliments the navy stitching in the skirt. I know what you may be thinking... Anne, I don't have that gingham tank or a midi skirt. It's all good friends... this outfit can easily be recreated with your own unique pieces in your closet. First things first, grab your favorite tank. It can be patterned or a solid.. whichever makes you feel the most confident is the one for you. Now it's skirt time!! Your skirt doesn't have to be a midi skirt by any means. Any skirt will do! (You could even transform your dress into a skirt.) Throw on your favorite wedges, and you are good to go! Now just top it off with that red lip!

[ Top: Old Navy // Skirt: Zara // Shoes: TJmaxx  // Lipstick: Burts Bees ]

I'm not one to go out and buy new clothes for the Fourth so I loved that I could create outfits for such a fun day with the pieces I already own. Now the only issue I have is how will I ever choose what outfit to wear?!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July!

xx, Anne

Connect with me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)