SALT HOUSE CO: Happy Tee & Happy Heart

Friday, March 17, 2017

Hello friends, I am so happy to be back!! Today's post is pretty exciting, let me tell you. Around this time of year, the weather has me dreaming of summer style. In the summer months, I always lean towards a effortless, hipster-ish look. I want something that is easy to throw on, keeps me comfy, and brings a smile to my face! Graphic tees do just that. They are zero effort yet super stylish and can be styled multiple ways (talk about an ultimate go-to!!). It seems like I am always on the look out for that perfect, artsy graphic tee. Here's the exciting part of this post, y'all. I have found the perfect tee that will satisfy your summer style desires.









First things first. Um how cute is this shirt?!?  I absolutely adore the happiness and positivity behind its message. This faith based tee says Shine Like The Sunrise in the sweetest design. When I wear this shirt, I can't help but have a little extra spark in my step & happiness in my heart (major snaps for clothing that inspires!!). You can purchase it HERE.
As for the styling, I wanted to keep this look seeming effortless and minimalistic so that the tee was the highlight of the outfit. I paired my sunrise tee with my FAVORITE black jeans and a denim jacket, keeping things simple but still adding some texture with the denim material and rips in the knees. I kept things pretty minimal with accessories and went with my go-to stack. Shoes were an easy choice. What says effortless more than a pair of birks? What I love about this tee is that a look like this is only one of the many ways it can be styled. It would look so cute tied up with your favorite high-waisted shorts and sneaks or could even be dressed up if worn over a babydoll dress or paired with your favorite boho skirt. The combinations are endless. I am wearing a small in this tee and it has a loose fit. It's also the softest shirt you ever did feel!
We all know this tee needs to be the newest addition in our summer wardrobe, right? Good news: Salt House Co. (the lovely company that designs these tees) has given  y'all a discount on this SUNRISE tee from today (3/17) until Sunday (3/20) at 11:59 p.m (CST). 

Use the code "SHINEON" at checkout for 10% off your SUNRISE tee.


Be sure to check out Salt House Co's other amazing shirts. They are definitely worth browsing through. You won't be disappointed. Spread the sunshine and get one for your friends too! Shop their other tees HERE.
Shine like the sunrise this week, my friends. Make this week be your best yet!
xx, Anne
Follow SALT HOUSE CO. on Instagram HERE.


1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)