Winter Outfit + Weekend Adventures

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hello, friends! It's been two weeks. ugh. I've missed you all. My apologies for no post last week. I'm so excited to be back today! This weekend I took a little adventure to one of my favorite towns. I had so much fun and I thought I would share my outfit & some of my adventures with you all. 








Feeling stylish while under winter layers has to be one of the hardest things ever (Am I right!?). I tried my best to make this look fashionable yet practical for the cool weather. Shoes are often the most important in the winter months. I wore my go to black booties. They have a slight heel which gives the look a bit of edge (& they are comfortable... that's a major plus!!). I added some knit socks to keep my feet warm and to add a cute winter touch to the look. On top, I decided to wear my favorite mock turtleneck sweater. It is so cozy. What I love about this sweater is that it's longer than most which makes it perfect to wear with long winter coats. Pairing a long sweater with a long coat elongates the whole look. I then added a simple scarf and left it untied, keeping everything very streamline.




Moseying around cute little shops is one of my favorite things to do. I always feel so inspired by seeing the latest trends and the adorable displays. What's not to love about strolling through your favorite boutiques?

Wishing you all a week filled with a whole lot of joy.
xx, Anne



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)