Happy Easter

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful day celebrating Jesus' resurrection with your friends and family. Today I will be sharing a quick recap of my Easter outfit. 










For my Easter look, I decided to wear one of my favorite dresses. It has lovely embroidered detailing. The vibrant pink stitching on the dark, maroon dress creates a contrast that I absolutely adore! Since my dress was a darker hue, I decided to add a splash of a pastel with these beautiful light blue heels. This style of heel is one of my faves. It's simple and looks perfect with almost everything.  I like that I wouldn't typically pair this shade of blue with the colors in my dress, but it just kinda works! For accessories, gold it was! I used a sleek 'A' necklace to create some more interest at the neckline and layered it up with bracelets for some added bling.
Outfit Details:
[ Dress: Target / Shoes: Target / Necklace: Anthropologie / Watch: Kate Spade ]




Lots of love for my beautiful cousin and sister for capturing my pictures for this post!

I hope you all had a wonderful day. Easter is always such a special holiday. Wishing you all the happiest of weeks!

xx, Anne 





1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)