Cozy Chunky Knits

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Happy Sunday! Can you believe we are already twenty two days into 2017? Before we know it, it will be February. Ah! But I'm okay with that because the winter months are the perfect time to experiment with all the best cozy fashions. Lately I've been living in chunky knits. The outfit I will be sharing today features one of my favorite sweaters.











Today's look was inspired by my all time favorite blogger, Amber Fillerup Clark. Her style is always an inspiration to me. Check out her blog here.
(pictures taken from pinterest & instagram)

   









I've been crushing hard on this sweater for the past couple weeks. It's so cozy and I absolutely adore this camel hue. I wanted to keep this outfit looking super effortless so I wore a simple black satan tank and my favorite black jeans. The ripped knees give the outfit a bit of edge. Every outfit needs a pop of leopard, right?! Of course I went with my fur oxfords for some added pattern and texture. The necklace I chose to wear pulls the whole look together. I bought this necklace after seeing Amber rocking a gem choker in so many of her looks! It has a beautiful slate finish and it seems to go with a lot of my outfits. I love that this look is comfy and could easily be switched from day to night with some black heeled booties.

Outfit Details: 
Sweater: JCREW Factory (similar linked)
Jeans: Forever 21 ( with DIY rips)
Necklace: Anthropologie  (no longer available)
Shoes: Anthropologie (no longer available)
Watch: Kate Spade ( I purchased mine on a major sale at TJMaxx)

I hope you all have a lovely week. Wear those cozy knits!

xx, Anne

Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)