Calm Week & A Classic Look

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Rise & shine, it's Sunday! I hope you all had a lovely week. Mine was a bit uneventful, but calm weeks are often the best kind of weeks. I definitely had plenty of time for some self-reflecting. Quiet moments for things like that are much needed. As I was doing some thinking, I realized that I have been blogging a lot of single outfits lately. Today, surprise, surprise, I have another one for you. I love to write this kind of post, but I also want to cater to your interests. Do y'all like single outfit posts or would you like to see some more lifestyle posts? Let me know what you would like to see here on Merging Threads. After all, this blog is for you! Anyway, today's look is super classic and perfect for any occasion. I am excited to share it with you!














This dress has been one of my go-tos this season. It is one of those simple dresses that takes absolutely no effort to style but looks so put together and chic. I threw this dress on with some black tights and my absolute favorite black booties. Like I said, NO EFFORT. But that's the beauty of this look. It only took three simple elements, but looks like it came straight from the streets of New York City. In keeping with the easy vibes, I threw my hair up in a messy pony and wore my glasses. Pieces like this dress are important pieces with which to stock your wardrobe. You can never have too many things that are simple, versatile, and classic. I always find that pieces with these characteristics are both the ones I grab the most and the ones to stay in my closet the longest!

Outfit Details:
Dress: Zara
Shoes: ASOS  (similar linked)
Watch: Kate Spade (similar linked)

Here's to a grace filled week!
xx, Anne

Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)