Christmas Recap

Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy day after Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely day celebrating our Savior's birth with your family and friends. It rained all day in my area, but even that did not dim the cheer. Inside was warm, merry, and bright! Today I just wanted to share some of my photos from the Christmas weekend with all of you. 



Christmas Eve Outfit






For Christmas Eve, I wanted to keep it simple and classic. I paired this gorgeous black blouse (I LOVE the embossed dot and velvet detailing!!) with a simple black skirt. I kept it comfy with my shoes and went for my go-to black booties. As for jewelry, I wore my gold watch and a charm bracelet. To add a little bit more pizazz,  I went for a large ring and a bold lip. 

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Zara
Skirt: J Crew (bought at goodwill for $3.50 score!)
Shoes: ASOS 
Watch: Kate Spade (similar)
Bracelet: local jeweler
Ring: Forever 21 (similar)
Lipstick: Burts Bees
Nail Polish: Essie

^^ this is the sweet sis that takes all my pics!! She's the best!

Christmas Morning 


After we attended church, we were sure to put our pjs back on and cuddle up by the tree to let the rest of the Christmas festivities begin. 

My momma knows how much my sisters and I love Rifle Paper Company and surprised us with this gorgeous wrapping paper! 


I think it is safe to say my sweet mother is a wrapping goddess! All of her packages looked adorable. I almost didn't want to unwrap them!


Every year I am shocked by how fast December 25th passes by. It is absolutely one of the best days of the year but oh does it seem short! I love thinking about families all over the country waking up on Christmas morning and gathering together around their trees, each home with their own special traditions. It warms my heart. I am so thankful for such joyous celebrations! Christmas always reminds me of the power of love... shown by friends and family, but most of all shown to us by God. How great is the gift of the babe in the manger... the Prince of Peace! 

Wishing you a fantastic final week of 2016. 
xx, Anne

Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)