16 Things I learned in 2016

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Wow. 2016 was a big year in many ways. I have grown so much in such little time.  I started my blog. I've eliminated things that don't bring me joy. I've embraced all the positive things life has to offer. I've learned so much this year about life and myself. Here's a condensed list of sixteen of this year's lessons.



2016 has taught me... 


No.1:  To be spontaneous. 
No. 2: Anything can be fun if you have the right attitude. 
No. 3: That taking blog pictures around people is only awkward if you make it awkward!
No. 4: To let others know how much they are valued. 
No. 5: Sometimes the most tedious, time consuming tasks turn out to be the most rewarding.
No. 6: If I wanna feel unstoppable? Wear all black.
No. 7: It's okay to ask for help; I can't do everything on my own. 
No. 8: How to drive stick shift.
No. 9: Prayer is powerful.
No. 10: That sometimes everyone needs to give in and wear socks & birkenstocks (aka surks, bocks, birkenSOCKS... whatever suits your fancy).
No. 11: That coffee really is an acquired taste. This year I finally acquired it!
No. 12: There are a lot of incredible people in the world.
No. 13: There is no such thing as wasted time.
No. 14: You can't take more than ten items at a time into the dressing room at TJMaxx.
No. 15: Music is rad... follow me on spotify @anneclairg
No. 16: Life is meant to be loved. 

2017, you've got a tough one to beat. 
Life is grand my friends. Don't forget it!
xx, Anne

Connect with me on social media!


Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)