Tis The Season: Holiday Look

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas Eve, my friends. Can you believe tomorrow is Christmas!? Aaaahhh! It is finally starting to feel the most wonderful time of the year. I could not be happier! Today I will be sharing one of my favorite holiday looks. It's so fun to be festive!




















Sometimes picking out the perfect holiday look can be challenging. I'm sort of a last minute kind of girl and I am usually the one rushing to pick the perfect outfit an hour before the Christmas Eve service. I've found that when you keep a few things in mind while looking around your closet, your holiday look is a lot easier to put together!
Five things to consider when picking out your outfit:
No. 1 Festive patterns
 No. 2 Fun materials (velvet, fur, corduroy etc.)
No. 3 Bling! Bling! Bling!
No. 4 Cozy knits
No. 5 Jewel Tones (emerald, ruby reds etc.)

I used some of these tips to help put this holiday look together. I paired this gorgeous satan skirt (fun material) with this adorable polka dot pop over (festive pattern). I then added my go-to statement necklace (Bling! Bling! Bling!) to jazz up the look.  For shoes I went with a simple suede heel (another fun material). To finish off the look, I wore ruby red lipstick to add some color to the look (jewel tones).

Outfit Details:
Top: J Crew Factory   (no longer available)
Skirt: Von Maur (similar linked)
Watch: Kate Spade (similar)
Necklace: J Crew Factory (similar)
Lipstick: Burts Bees

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas spent with your friends and family. Much love to all of you!

xx, Anne 

p.s. Next post will be up Monday!

Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)