Taking the Streets in Something New

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Good Morning! Isn’t it crazy to think that October is already almost over!? Where did this month go? Even though October has come and gone, fall is here to stay a while longer. I don't know about y'all, but I am looking forward to more time to love on fall fashion. It’s the best! Lately I have been really into trying new and unique pieces-- trendy or not. It is so much fun to try different things that may be a bit out of your element and not something you would typically be drawn to. You can make bold pieces like these your own and adapt them to fit your style by pairing them with some of your favorite pieces already hanging in your closet. Today I will be sharing an outfit I put together with a long, sleeveless, blazer… definitely a look I had never tried before! 














 I have been all about the neutrals recently, so I paired this blazer with a light beige top. The top nicely balances out the heaviness that the blazer brings. I wanted this outfit to be very simplistic, so black jeans and black ankle boots seemed like the perfect match to the blazer and it gives the outfit a very stream-lined look. I am absolutely obsessing over these ankle boots. They are so classic and so chic. To finish off the look, I added a black wrap choker and a simple gold cuff. The choker pulls the look all together and gives the top half of my outfit more interest. I threw my hair up in a messy ponytail so the choker would stand out. 

Outfit Details:
Top: TJMaxx (similar linked)
Blazer: TJMaxx (similar linked)
Jeans: Forever 21
Choker: Boutique 
Cuff: Francescas
Shoes: ASOS 

Thanks for reading. I hope this post inspired you to get creative with your looks this November! Be bold and try something new! Never say never to a trying a piece of clothing that might not be something you would typically go for. Chances are, you’ll end up LOVING it! 
 Leave any comments or requests for next week's post in the comments. Much love for you all.
xx, Anne 


Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads



1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)