Over the moon for Over the knee boots

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Good Morning, friends! Over the knee boots seem to be popping up everywhere these days. A couple weeks ago, I decided to try out the trend and order a pair.  I wasn't quite sure if I would like them or not, but after experimenting with styling them and breaking them in a little bit, I absolutely adore them. They are so versatile make every outfit look fashion forward. Today I will be sharing one of my favorite outfits in these amazing over the knee boots!

















These boots seriously go with anything, but one of my favorite ways to wear them is with this adorable black and white shift dress. I love to wear these boots with boxier pieces since the boots have a tighter look to them. The autumn print of this dress compliments the suede and the bow detailing on the back of the boots so nicely. I kept it simple with accessories and went with my favorite watch for a little touch of shine. I ordered my over the knee boots from ASOS. The quality is fabulous- the suede is nice and soft and they are super comfortable. The bow detailing in the back makes the width adjustable, so you can tie them as loose or as tight as you want. They don’t slip down either! You can find a similar pair here.  (my exact pair are currently out of stock.)

I am totally in love with this look! I may or may not have worn it twice in the past week. Oops! 

I hope you all have an amazing week!

xx, Anne

Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)