Journaling: Collab with Eloise Edition

Sunday, July 17, 2016

YAY! It's been another great summer weekend. I am super excited about today's post because I am collabing with one of my good friends, Eloise. Her blog is called  Eloise Edition and is so wonderful! I am obsessed. Go and check it out for yourself to see why
As some of you may know from my previous posts, one of my favorite things to do in my free time is to write in my journal. I find it relaxing and it is a great creative outlet. Eloise loves to journal too. Today we have teamed up to give you the ultimate peek into our notebooks.

I purchased my journal from TJMaxx. I absolutely love its simplicity.

"Inhale confidence, exhale doubt"

"God is within her she will not fall." (Psalm 46:6)

"Seek Adventure"

"He restores my soul" (Psalm 23:3)

"Find joy in the ordinary"

"He is, He was, He will always be"

"Enjoy the little things"

"The Lord's abiding presence in the best road map available"

"My grace is sufficient" (2 Corinthians 22:9)

"Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander"

"You have filled my heart with greater joy" (psalms 4:7)

"My soul will rest in Your embrace"

"Pack Lighter Go Further"

"Oh the glory of Your presence"

"Start Somewhere"

"Gracious words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones" (Proverbs 16:24)

My absolute favorite thing about journaling is not actually creating the pages, but taking my journal with me wherever I go. I love always having a little inspiration with me. (that's not on my phone :))

CREATING YOUR OWN JOURNAL:

I get most of my inspiration for my journal pages from my Pinterest.  Probably over half of my quotes and pictures were found there. I pin most of my pictures that I use in my journal on my "odds & ends" board, my "happy" board, or my "wanderlust" board. You can find my "scripture & quotes" board here. If I don't get my pictures from pinterest, I take them myself. You can find my pictures here or on my vsco here.  I also get a lot of quotes from my devotional book Jesus Calling or sometimes I even write things down that I hear people say!:)
Other materials:
Striped tape (I got mine at TJmaxx for $1 & it's Kate Spade!)
Pens... I love these pins because they have different sized tips!

Be sure to go check out Eloise's post here.
Follow her on Social Media:
Pinterest (if you like my pinterest, you will LOVE Eloise's!)

Hope you all enjoyed this post! Have a fabulous evening!

xx, 
Anne


Connect with me on social media!
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)