In the need for dressy summer outfits?

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Happy Sunday, friends! Last week was my first full week of summer. It was full of grad parties, birthday dinners, and dance recitals. As the week went on, I realized that events like these can sometimes be difficult to dress for. It is never fun showing up under or over-dressed. This week I have put together four different looks that would be perfect for any fun summer occasions like these! 







Outfit No. 1
This dress is absolutely adorable. I love the tassel detailing along the top and bottom hems.  Sometimes I think the tassel trend can be a bit overboard, but this dress showcases the trend in a perfect balance. I paired this dress with simple gold accessories and my new favorite chunky heels. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target
Shoes: ZooShoo
Watch: Target
Bracelet: Etsy








Outfit No. 2
For this look, I really wanted the accessories to be the focal point of the outfit. I decided to layer my small Kendra Scott necklace with a statement necklace. I love the way the stone looks with the fringe. As for the rest of the outfit, I wore my favorite flowy top, dark jeans, and the same chunky heels. The neutral color palette of this look makes the gold accessories pop.

Outfit Details:
Top: Shein
Shoes: ZooShoo
Statement Neckalce: J Crew Factory (no longer available)






Outfit No. 3
This outfit is light and airy... perfect for any summer night. White and denim are always a good combo. Speaking of white, I have been adoring this blouse. The intricate detail is stunning. I was so surprised when I found it on clearance at TJMaxx recently! I thought this outfit was in need of a little color, so I finished the look off with some fun coral wedges.

Outfit Details:
Top: TJmaxx, Cynthia Rowley (unable to link)
Shoes: TJmaxx (unable to link)








Outfit No. 4
I'm in love with this super chic outfit. I opted for some distinctly structured pieces like a paper-bag skirt and a boxy top to create a chic vibe. Pairing a strappy wedge with the loosely fitting clothing pieces streamlined the look and balanced the boxier silhouettes. I love the bright orange skirt and the olive wedges together. Simple accessories bring the rest of the look together. 

Outfit Details: 
Top: TJmaxx, JCrew (unable to link)
Shoes: Target
Watch: Target
Sunglasses: TJmaxx

That's a wrap!
I hope these outfit ideas will be helpful next time you look around your closet wondering what to wear for your next summertime festivities. 
Have a great week!
xx, Anne



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)