Pretty In Pink Seersucker

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Hello friends! I feel like I haven't talked to y'all in forever. I was super busy with finals last week, but that is beside the fact now because IT IS OFFICIALLY SUMMER! I am super excited about all of the fun posts I have planned for the upcoming weeks.  Today I am keeping it simple and sharing a super classic look with you all. You can't get much better than a gorgeous pink seersucker dress in the summertime!
I purchased this dress from T JMaxx (of couse). It's by Cynthia Rowley. I have been seeing this brand a lot lately at Tj's and think all of her items are cute and classic. 




 









Outfit Details:
Dress: TJmaxx, Cynthia Rowley (unable to link)
Shoes: Jack Rogers
Sunglasses: TJmaxx, Steve Madden
Pearl cuff: TJmaxx, Bella & Jack (unable to link)

I paired this pretty oxford dress with Jack Rogers... the obvious shoe choice for anything preppy ;). These sandals are the perfect combination with this dress, adding a little shine without distracting from the look. I decided to wear my hair in a messy, low bun to make the look more effortless and timeless. To bring the whole outfit together, cat-eye sunglasses were a must. They enhance the classic look and give it a more glamorous vibe. As for accessories, I decided simple was best. I wore a pretty little pearl cuff and my new favorite ring that I picked up this weekend at the French Market. 
This is a perfect Sunday outfit. I wore it to church this morning and it will make for a super cute look for the graduation parties I'm off to tonight as well. 
Let me know what you think of posts like this that just feature a single outfit. I hope to be posting more frequently now that school is out-- so please be sure to leave any requests for upcoming posts in the comments! 
I hope all y'all soak up all of the sunshine on this beautiful Sunday! Have a great one. 
xx, Anne 



1 comment:

  1. Could you be any cuter, I love this dress!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)