Closet Confidential Tag

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Good afternoon, friends! YAY, It's Mother's day! I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating with your families. I'm super excited that my good friend, Mckenzie Morgan from Styled By Mckenz tagged me to do this post. If you haven't read Mckenzie's blog, please go check it out. It's fabulous! Today I will be answering a variety of questions about my wardrobe. Lots of the pictures for this post caught me laughing. Let's just say that my sister and I were having a bit too much fun with some of the pictures we were taking. Maybe one day, I will do "Blogger Bloopers" and share all the awkward and funny pictures that we have taken. We'll see... 
 Let's start with the first question. 




What's the oldest item in your wardrobe?
The oldest item in my wardrobe is this tan open-knit sweater. I have had it since kindergarden! It's a size (6-7) from Gap Kids. It was originally a long sweater, but I have grown a bit since I bought it (Crazy, right ;) ), so it fits like a regular sweater now. Every time I see it hanging in my closet, I just laugh because I can't believe I have held on to it for so long!


What's the newest item in your wardrobe?
The newest item in my wardrobe is this shirt. I ordered it from Loft and it just came in the other day! I think it will be one of my go-to's this summer. I really love it! It is so comfy and cute. My all time favorite movie is The 100 Foot Journey and this shirt reminded me of the movie right when I saw it. I couldn't pass it up!


What is the cheapest item in your wardrobe?
I bought these adorable sandals from Altar'd State on clearance for $2. That's a steal!


What is your biggest bargain?
I am a huge bargain shopper. I hardly buy anything that is not on sale! This was hard question for me to answer, but I would have to say these adorable Kate Spade booties are my biggest bargain. These shoes were originally $258 and I think I purchased them for around $100 from Nordstrom Rack.  These booties are such high quality... the price was totally worth it! 


What is your biggest waste of money?
My biggest waste of money would have to be these Sperry boots. I bought them in 8th grade, and although they are really comfortable, they just aren't my style anymore.


What is your favorite item that you got as a gift?
 My friend Grace got me this adorable dress from Shein. She "shopped" my Pinterest to pick this out for me. She is too sweet! This has been one of my go-to dresses lately!


What is your most comfortable item?
My most comfortable item would have to be this adorable skort. I love that it is shorts in the back and a skirt in the front. It is one of my favorite pieces that I wear all summer long. 


What is your most uncomfortable item? 
My most uncomfortable item would sadly have to be this adorable denim skirt. I love it, but it just doesn't fit me right. 





What are three items you are loving right now?
My faves right now are definitely this embroidered dress, this pretty blush colored top and my favorite lace-up sandals. All of these items are so comfy and I have been wearing them all the time. I can't seem to get enough of them!


What is something that you love but everyone else hates?
I LOVE this long fur vest that I am wearing in this picture, but I understand that it is not everyone's cup of tea. Shoutout to all my awesome friends in this pic!


What is something you are excited to wear soon?
I can't wait to start wearing my Lilly Pulitzer shorts again. I forgot how much I loved these shorts. They still seem a bit summery so I am going to wait a couple more weeks before officially getting them out for the season.


I hope you enjoyed reading this little Q&A about my wardrobe! 
Have a fantastic week!
xx, Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)