Stacks on Stacks

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hello, everyone! Happy Sunday! Today it's all about stacks. I love bracelets. They are one of my favorite accessories. They may be small, but they can totally change your look!
I will be talking about the way I store them & the way I style them. 




I've tried many different ways to store all of my bracelets. I found that keeping them on a shelf by my bedroom door is the perfect way for me. It seems that I am always in a rush (or my family is always waiting on me to-- ha!). Usually, I end up grabbing some and putting them on as I walk down the stairs. Keeping them out in the open and accessible is key. I bought this tray from TJMaxx for only $6 from the kitchen section. I took it home and spiced it up by painting gold dots on it. It's the perfect size for all of my bracelets. 


Wearing a lot of bracelets that cling and clang together is not ideal for me. I don't like the feeling of a bunch of metal clinging on my wrist the whole day at school and I think the sound can be annoying. This is why I love this stone bracelet. It is a soft leather so you won't have any problems with noise. I paired this bracelet with a simple cuff to give it more dimension. 

Shop my stack:
Target: watch ... this watch is the perfect watch to start off with. It is helping me know what I like and don't like in a watch before I invest in a nice one!
Local Boutique: stone bracelet (similar linked)
Charming Charlie's: cuff



These two stacks are my go-to choices. I am in love with this spike bracelet. I have been wearing it almost every single day for about a year. I like it because it looks great with all cuffs and it stops the cuffs from clinging on my watch. I can wear it all day and it is very comfortable on my wrist. There are so many different cuffs that will go with the spike bracelet and my watch. 
Shop my stack (1 & 2):
Target: watch
Etsy: spike bracelet (looks just like the $60 stella & dot bracelet but for only $12)
Charming Charlie's: (no longer available)
TJMaxx: diamond cuff by Bella & Jack


This stack is classy and elegant. However, this is not something I would wear all day, because of the clinging. This would be a stack that I would wear, let's say, out to dinner. I love the way the cute cuff separates the two bangles. This is the perfect stack to wear with all of my summer dresses.
Shop my stack:
Target: watch
Vineyard Vines: (no longer available)
TJMaxx: pearl bracelet by Bella & Jack 
Kate Spade: knot bracelet (purchased at outlet... similar linked)


I am loving the tassel trends-- this stack is the perfect way to show this trend off. I love wearing this stack with my favorite white tee, ripped jeans, and my favorite leather slip ons. It makes for a super simple and chic look. I actually made the tassel bracelets... let me know if you would like to see some DIYs on my blog, or specifically this one! 


This stack is more edgy with the studded leather bracelet. I like mixing textures and metals. I love the way the copper and gold look together. The soft leather balances out the harshness of the rest of the stack perfectly!
Shop my stack:
Target: watch
Local Boutique: leather bracelet (similar linked)
Charming Charlie's: bar bracelet (similar)



This is another one of my go-to stacks if I am not looking to wear my watch. I love the spikes paired with a bangle and a cuff. I don't know why, but I love to wear these stacks with sweaters. 
Shop my stack:
Etsy: spike bracelet 
Group Dealz: gold bangle (similar linked)
Kate Spade: blush bangle (says make me blush in the inside... how cute is that?) (I got mine at Nordstrom Rack for $14)
Charming Charlie's: initial cuff (no longer available)
Charming Charlie's: black diamond cuff (no longer available)



This is what I would call a casual stack. I often find my self wearing this with t-shirts just to spice them up a bit and adds some interest.
Shop my stack: 
Target: watch
Random Boutique: Lokai bracelet


I LOVE my Alex and Ani bracelets. I like them because when you wear them together, they don't cling, they only jingle, which doesn't bother me! I love the way they look with a lokai bracelet. 

Shop my stack:
Random Boutique: Lokai bracelet
Nordstorm: beaded Alex & Ani
Nordstrom: cupcake Alex & Ani

What are good stores to buy bracelets?

  • TJMaxx. At my local TJMaxx, they always have a pack of three cute cuffs (for only $20) by the brand Bella & Jack (p.s. you won't miss them... the packaging is ADORABLE.)
  • Charming Charlie's is another great place to look. I like looking online, because sometimes their store can be a bit overwhelming. By shopping online, I can refine my search. I also recommend looking at their clearance bracelets. 
  • Francesca's is a great place to buy bracelets. They always seem to be having sales like buy one get one 50% off. Ive gotten some good deals here before!
Have fun stacking!
xx, Anne


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)