Practically Productive In Every Way?

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Somedays, we all lack motivation.  They always say, "It's better to get it done sooner than later,"  but getting it done later often sounds much nicer. For today's post, I have provided some of my best tips and tricks for taking care of business and staying motivated.



TIP #1
Organization is key to getting things done. Start by making a to do list. This is super simple, yet so helpful. Crossing bullets off your list at the end of the day is super relieving. It is proof that you got things done! You can buy my favorite to do list here. (and you should definitely check out this store because it is my favorite stationary store...EVER)

TIP #2
When you are doing your homework, try setting a timer. It will help you stay focused and keep you from being tempted to mess around on your phone. I always tell myself I just scroll through my Instagram feed once... and I look at the clock and a whole hour has gone by. Setting a timer helps me get things done more efficiently. You should definitely give this one a try!



TIP #3
Use a cute planner daily. This helps you manage your schedule and won't let you forget what you have to get done and where you have to go. I love this planner and highly recommend it. You can buy it here. Also, I love the set up of this planner and I definitely want to try it out next year.

"You Can Do This"
"Anne, you should def read right now."

"TODAY looks like the perfect day to write a paper."

TIP #4
Write motivational notes to yourself. It may sound silly, but it seriously helps. I do it all the time and it is great! I stick little notes to all sorts of things. When I go to bed, sometimes I want to grab my phone instead of a book. Putting a note on my book reminds me and encourages me to read. Grab your favorite sticky notes and spread the self motivation! It makes you feel good and adds a little extra smile to your day.

Stay motivated!
xx, Anne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)