Outfit Under $100: Collab with Where The Pretty Things Are

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Hey everyone! this post is exciting because it is a collab with Lydia Monson from her blog "Where the Pretty Things Are." Today we are both styling an outfit with a bag under $100.  You should definitely go visit her blog! I have linked it here. You should go follow her on instagram too! She has great taste-- I know you will enjoy her posts!







My under $100 look is so city chic. I love it! All of the pieces look expensive, but really everything is reasonably priced. Olive green, white and black hues are some of my current favorites. This outfit is simple, but still makes a statement. The airy shirt balances out the edgy black bag and the grey flats are the perfect shoe to complete this sleek look.
OUTFIT DETAILS:
Find the...
top here
pants here
shoes  here
(I purchased my shoes from nordstrom rack but these are almost identical)
bag here
Everything came to a total of: $91.09
Forever 21 and Shein are the perfect places to look for inexpensive clothing that is still trendy and cute.

You don't have to spend a lot of money to create a cute outfit. All of these pieces are very versatile and can be styled in many different ways. There are so many possibilities when you have the right pieces! I have loved working with Lydia. Be sure to give her some love!


Here is a sneak peek of Lydia's outfit.
xx, Anne


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)