Conquering Stress

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Good afternoon, lovelies!
It's that time of year again... halfway through second semester. Everyone is getting so excited that Spring is finally on it's way, but the midterms grind is real. Papers, presentations, and exams are being piled high. It's a high stress season... but it doesn't have to be! Today, I want to share a few of my favorite stress remedies.






My first suggestion is to color! Yes, color! It is the perfect activity to give your mind a break and it is quite relaxing. After I spend some time coloring, I can definitely feel a difference in my stress-level. Adult coloring books are all the rage right now. If you haven't bought one yet, you should definitely look into purchasing one. Find my coloring book here.


Essential oils are my second must-have for stress-relief. Sometimes I rub some on my wrists, temples, or even diffuse a bit in my room. It is very calming and the perfect way to boost your mood. You can find essential oils here. Tjmaxx is a great place to find essential oils as well, especially since they can be expensive!


Perhaps the best way to relive stress is to take a little time to remind yourself of God's provision and sovereignty in your life. When you are overwhelmed, there is nothing more reassuring than to remember that the Lord is with you and guides you through your struggles. Flipping through these cards is the perfect way to remind yourself of important truths. Each card contains scripture or a inspiring quote to help carry you through tough and challenging times. One of the cards I read the other day said, "The Lord says 'I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.'" {Psalms 32:8}
You can purchase these cards here.

Don't let stress get the best of you. Conquer your stress! You can do this!
xx, Anne 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)