3 Ways to Style Capes

Sunday, February 21, 2016


This winter I have been loving the cape trend! Capes are perfect for cold days when you feel like being comfortable but still want to look put together. I styled this one from Tjmaxx three different ways. You can purchase a similar one here.




Outfit #1
For this look, I wanted the cape to be the statement piece. To accomplish this, I wore all black underneath. This look is kind of edgy but still super cute. 
Outfit Details: [top jeans booties (similar) necklace hat (similar)]


Outfit #2
This outfit is one of my favorites. It is so simple to put together and still looks like effort was put into it. I paired the cape with this pretty white blouse that has some cut-out detailing around the neckline, jeans, and my favorite lace-up flats.
Outfit Details: [top (similar) jeans shoes]


Outfit #3
This look is a little more dressy. I wore the cape with a black dress and booties. (This pair  might be my favorite pair of shoes ever. I absolutely love them!) You could also wear classic ballet flats for a simpler look.
Outfit Details: [dress (similar) booties (similar)]

xx, Anne

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)