Life is Lovely.

Monday, February 15, 2016

A couple weeks ago, my friend Grace, my twin sister Kate, and I took a little road trip to celebrate Grace's birthday. It so much fun! We enjoyed some yummy food, found some great deals shopping and had a blast ice skating. This was the highlight of January for me. Putting shopping, ice skating, and all of the great food aside, our weekend reminded me of the importance of surrounding yourself with people who make you  genuinely happy. It was so nice to take a break from everything, throw our cares away and have some spontaneous fun. Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of life and forget about all of the amazing people right in front of you. Don't be afraid to have fun and be you! Below are some of my favorite pictures from the trip. :)













I read this quote the other day and I thought I would share it with you.
 "Anything, everything, little or big, becomes an adventure when the right person shares it." -Kathleen Norris
Good company makes life so much better. Surround yourself with the people you love most.

xx, Anne



2 comments:

  1. Excellent! So right on! This is great Anne. So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful it is to travel! After all, everyday life is so boring, every day is the same. And you just need to jerk off on a journey. without thinking about anything. USA Group Rental

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)