Easter Weekend Recap

Sunday, March 27, 2016




Happy Easter! He is risen! Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. It never fails to get me in a spring state of mind. Today I will be sharing the outfits I wore throughout Easter weekend.






This first outfit I wore on Saturday. My family and I drove two hours to celebrate Easter for the day with my grandparents, my aunt & uncle, and my cousin. So for this outfit I had to wear something that would be comfy enough to sit in the car. I wore this pretty dress that ties at the collar and my favorite extra long, navy cardigan. I paired this dress with one of my favorite pairs of sandals-- they seriously go with everything!
Shop my outfit:
Cupshe: dress
Old Navy: cardigan (regular sizing sold in stores)
Steve Madden: sandals

No one is too old for an Easter egg hunt!



YAY! It's Easter Sunday! I woke up late, so I quickly went to my closet and decided to wear this trusty dress. It's perfect! I love it because it doesn't involve much effort (which is perfect for when you wake up late like me). Since the temperature wasn't the warmest, I thought flats would be a good idea. However, after church, I changed into my jacks because they were more compatible with the rain. 
Shop my outfit:
SheIn: dress
Nordstrom Rack: shoes (newer version)
Jack Rogers: sandals



After church was over, I checked on the eggs that my sisters and I decided to dye naturally on Friday night. We used cabbage for the blue color, turmeric for yellow and beets for the lavender. These were super fun to dye. On Friday night we thought that they wouldn't work, but they finally showed color today. Shortly after, I went to my grandparents house for a yummy lunch and spent the rest of the day with my sister before we sent her back off to college!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter! Have a great week!
xx, Anne 

1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about this Easter weekend party. Last month, I arranged a weekend brunch party at an amazing LA venue. Glad that they themselves did decorations and everyone liked their arrangements a lot. Had a lovely party.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)