January Favorites

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy February! I can't believe that the first month of 2016 has already passed. The new year is always so exciting. It is the time to start fresh and try new things. Looking back on the month, I realized that I have tried some new products that I love. For this blog post, I will be sharing my January Favorites!



In the middle of January, I got a new haircut. A new haircut means trying out new products. I am absolutely loving this Vidal hair mousse (pictured on the left). The mousse is really light so you don't feel like you have lots of product in your hair. It also gives your hair lots of volume which I love. I have also been using Say Yes To Tomatoes moisturizing lotion. My skin gets really dry in the winter. This lotion has been a big help to me. I recommend trying both of these products. You can buy the mousse here and the lotion here.


Over Christmas, I received a couple of Alex and Ani bracelets. I used to wear only one; but now I love stacking them and mixing metals. They are simple and understated, but can add a special element to any outfit. Click here to shop for your own!


I received this Jesus Calling book for Christmas as well. I absolutely adore it. Every night before I go to bed I read the page for the designated day. I will be talking more about this in an upcoming blog post... stay tuned. You can purchase your own copy here.


Drinking a cup of warm tea is always calming, but is even better in the winter. I have especially enjoyed these two types of tea from Harney & Sons. My top pic is Hot Cinnamon Sunset. It is seriously amazing--- one of the best teas I have ever had. You can try it here. The second tea I have been enjoying is Dragon Pearl Jasmine. It is light and has an amazing floral taste. It is delicious and it gets me excited for spring. The best part of this tea is that the flowers inside the tea bag bloom when they hit the water. Isn't that fun? I have linked this flavor here. 
P.S. Isn't the packaging adorable too?


Over the past month, I have been drinking a lot more water, thanks to my new favorite, cucumber and mint water. It is super simple: all you do is add some sliced cucumber and mint leaves to a pitcher of water, and there you have it! It's incredibly refreshing. I bring a bottle of this to school everyday. It has gotten me in the habit of drinking more water than I used to. I feel so much better at the end of the day because of it. You definitely need to try this out. 


My latest favorite food is celery sticks with roka blue cheese spread. It is super delicious-- a perfect combination! I bring this everyday in my lunch. It is filling and still healthy. You should definitely try some. 


My last January favorite... Adele's newest album 27! It is seriously amazing. I'm obsessed. It is the perfect music for anything. I turn it on when I'm getting ready in the morning and even doing homework. If you haven't listened to the whole album, you totally should. There is not one bad track!

What have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments below or feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you.

xx, Anne




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)