Collective Haul

Sunday, February 7, 2016

I hope you all are having a great Sunday! Today I will be sharing some of the clothing pieces I have purchased in the past couple weeks. I found a ton of awesome deals at Nordstrom Rack and Altar'd State. I also placed an order on Shein, a website with many trendy pieces for great prices. If you haven't checked out this site, you really should! I highly recommend shopping there. This haul has a mixture of pieces for winter and the upcoming spring and summer. Enjoy!
-Click on picture for a better resolution-



One of the first things I purchased was this super cute dress from Altar'd State. I love the pattern and the color. This dress is very versatile. You can wear it in the spring or summer with sandals and even wear it in the winter or fall with tights and booties. I absolutely love this dress. 
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to link the dress because I purchased it on sale. But you should definitely check out their website here or shop their sale rack in store! 



I found this dress online and I could not resist! It is so cute. It is the perfect dress to wear with sandals during the day and wear wedges at night. I can't wait to wear it on a hot summer day. You can find it here.



This dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love the emerald damask pattern on it. It will be the perfect dress for the spring and summer. I looks fabulous with Jack Rogers and this monogrammed clutch. You can buy it here.



I got this beautiful suede dress for a great deal at Altar'd State. This burnt orange color is so pretty; it will be the perfect dress for next fall. There is a beautiful cut out detailing on the bottom hem which makes it even cuter. Since I got it on sale, I wasn't able to link it. Altar'd State has so many cute dresses that are worth checking out.






 Who doesn't want suede and burgundy shoes? I purchased these GORGEOUS Sam Edlemen shoes at Nordstrom Rack. I love the way you can style them casually. I am obsessed with this look and I can't wait to wear it in the upcoming months. I got them 66% off... now that's a deal! You purchase them here.



This may be one of my favorite pieces I bought. I absolutely love this jacket. The tribal print mixed with the tassels is the perfect match. I can't wait to style this casually or even dress it up and wear it with a dress. It just sold out, but I will keep my eye out for when it comes back in and I will link it.



I purchased these Toms booties at Nordstrom Rack. Aren't they cute? You can style them so many different ways... I can't wait to start experimenting!




This may be one of the best deals I have ever gotten. I purchased these beautiful Kate Spade booties at Nordstrom Rack... they were $159 off. I am kind of obsessed. I like that I can style them with a more glamorous look and style them with a bohemian look. You can buy yours here.



The last item I bought from Altar'd State was this adorable sweater. The lace detailing on the sides is so cute and I love the high neck. I paired this sweater with my favorite booties... so simple yet so cute. (not able to link... purchased on sale)




I found this top on SheIn. I have been loving this color lately, and I think the color and the cut of the shirt is the perfect combination. The back of the shirt has an adorable tie detail. Click here to buy your own!





I liked this blouse so much, I decided one color wasn't enough! I also purchased it in white. I paired this blouse with some light jeans and cute wedges. For a pop of color, I added a fun clutch. It will be the perfect outfit for going out to dinner this summer. Buy this blouse here.

I have some exciting posts coming up in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned for those! Share some of the best deals you have found in the comments. Have a great week!

xx, Anne 

1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)