OUTFITS OF THE WEEK: January 11-16

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Last week was great. It was filled with everything from watching The Bachelor (Caila is my favorite), to reading a classic novel for school, to making gingerbread houses.  I am looking forward to what this week has in store.





  MONDAY:
 Mondays are always the hardest part of the week, so I decided to go with a casual, chic look. I have been loving these leggings. The texture on them is edgy and can dress up any outfit. To top it off, I wore a super warm sweater in a beautiful nude color. For shoes, I decided to go with these Nike tennis shoes. I like how they made the outfit  "sporty chic" which has been popular lately.
Outfit details: [ sweater leggings shoes watch (similar)]



TUESDAY:
 This may have been one of my favorite outfits of the week. I absolutely adore this vest. I love that it is long, has slits up the side, and that it is reversible! I decided to pair the vest with tartan plaid to balance out the light-colored fur. I finished off the look with a statement necklace and a simple, sleek, ballet flat. This was the perfect outfit for a cold winter day in January.
 Outfit Details: [ top (similar) vest (similar) jeans shoes (similar) necklace (similar) ]




WEDNESDAY:
 I love love love this burgundy poncho. The knit detailing is beautiful. I decided to wear a polka dot popover under the poncho to add print to the outfit. I finished off the look with a dark jean and my favorite booties. The olive tone of the booties brought some added color to the outfit.
Outfit Details: [ shirt (similar) poncho jeans shoes (similar) stone necklace bar necklace watch (similar) initial bracelet (similar) spike bracelet ]




THURSDAY:
On Thursday, it was finally a little bit warmer. I adore this dress. I love all the different patterns and the tunic look. I paired it with navy tights, cream boot socks and a deep, almost cherry colored riding boots. The boot socks added a bit of texture and lightness to the otherwise dark patterned outfit.
Outfit Details: [ dress (different color) tights socks (similar) boots (similar) bracelets 
rings (similar) ]




FRIDAY:
Finally Friday! Yet again, I decided to go with another chic and casual look. This top is so cute. The quality is amazing and I like that the 25 on the shirt is understated. To dress up this outfit, I wore my favorite lace-up flats.
Outfit Details: [ (could not find a similar top) jeans shoes watch (similar)
 bracelet (similar) ]




SATURDAY:
This was the perfect outfit to grab lunch with my cousin on a beautiful Saturday. I adore these velvet polka dot pants. They are so fun and unique. I paired these pants with an embellished oxford. The dark jewels on the oxford tied in the pants perfectly. 
Outfit Details: [ top (similar) pants coat (similar) shoes (similar) nail polish ]

Contact me with any questions and please comment below on your favorite look.
xx, Anne


1 comment:

  1. Great looks and ideas for styling :)

    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)