5 ways to style bean boots

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Bean Boots are one of my absolute favorite shoes for winter. They are practical and fashionable, not to mention the fact that the quality is amazing! I have compiled a few of my favorite ways to style them for you guys this week. You can purchase your's here.





Outfit #1

One of my favorite ways to wear Bean Boots is with a sweater and an army jacket. It keeps you warm, but still looks fashionable. I added this J Crew statement necklace to bring out the gold hardware in the jacket. This outfit is perfect for any day of the week.
Outfit Details: [ jacket (similar) sweater (similar) jeans  necklace (similar) ]



Outfit #2

This next outfit is simple and classic. Wearing tartan plaid and Bean Boots is one of my favorite combinations. To give the outfit more dimension, I added some camp socks. The socks make it a little more cozy and cute.
Outfit Details: [top (similar) jeans socks (different color)]




Outfit #3

Bean Boots and Vests? Such a classic look. This is one of my favorite vests.  I think it goes perfectly with the color of my Bean Boots. Under the vest I am wearing my favorite beige sweater and a white oxford. The sweater and oxford lighten up the outfit and extra layers means extra warmth.
Outfit Details: [ oxford (similar) sweater vest (similar) jeans ]




Outfit #4

This look is very versatile. Though it is a bit more dressy than the previous outfits, Bean Boots still look great!  I adore this combination of wine colored pants and a chambray shirt. To spice it up, I added some pattern with my favorite bag.
Outfit Details: [ top (similar) jeans bag (I bought this Fossil bag at TJMaxx a couple years ago... similar linked) ]




Outfit #5

One of the best things about Bean Boots (yet another reason why they are my personal fave) is that you can also wear them with skirts or dresses. For this look, I paired Bean Boots with a plaid shirt and a textured navy skirt. To keep warm, I added this super cute navy toggle coat. The cream tights and camp socks are the perfect finishing touches.
Outfit Details: [top (different color) skirt (similar) coat (similar) tights(similar) socks ]

Please comment below to share any thoughts with me on these looks, suggestions for future posts or questions about Bean Boots!
xx, Anne 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)