Christmas Vacation Recap: Disney Edition

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Over break, my family and I traveled to Disney. Being in Disney during the most wonderful time of the year is magical. Not to mention that the weather was amazing! Here are a few pictures of some of my favorite outfits from the trip.




I wore this outfit to Animal Kingdom. It was comfy and I could last the whole day with no complaints. This top is so fun. You can dress it up or down. The headband spiced up the simple top and made it perfect for Animal Kingdom.
Outfit Details: [ top (similar) jeans (similar) sandals  headband (similar)] 


This outfit was perfect for the Magic Kingdom. It was simple, chic and it could be spiced up with mouse ears. I am loving the button denim skirt trend. It is classic. To top it off, I wore lace up flats to dress up the look. I absolutely adore these flats. They have been my go to shoes... they are so comfortable!
Outfit Details: [ top skirt shoes 


I wore this outfit in Epcot... my favorite park. This may have been one of my favorite outfits from the trip. I have been loving army green and grey together, and this was the perfect combination.
Outfit Details: [ top (similar) skirt (similar) shoes hat (similar) necklace (similar) ]

I wore this romper on Christmas day. We stayed at our hotel's pool most of the day and then went to the Magic Kingdom at night. This romper is so festive and comfy. It was the perfect Christmas day outfit.
Outfit Details: [ romper (similar) shoes necklace (similar) bracelet ]


I wore this outfit on our last day in Hollywood Studios. This is one of my favorite dresses. I love the lace detailing and the flowy skirt.
Outfit details: [ dress (similar) shoes  necklace bracelet (similar) ]

Thanks for reading my blog. 
Until next time,
Anne 

1 comment:

  1. We really need to live our lifes while on vacation , so thanks for this information

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)