Guide to the perfect Galentine's

Monday, February 5, 2018

Happy Monday & happy February! Y'all, I'm so happy it's February. Valentine's Day is just a little over a week a way which means many exciting things are ahead. My absolute favorite way to celebrate this holiday is with all my gals!!  Throwing a little Galentine's night is the perfect excuse to spend some quality time with all of your besties. Today I will be sharing a guide to having the perfect, relaxed night with your girls!! 


 No. 1 Stay In & Get Take Out


Getting dressed up and going out for dinner can be fun, but honestly, what sounds better than eating some good food in your pajamas at home!? Uhh can't get much better than this! My friend Natalia and I had way too much fun eating our fav Thai food at home together.

No. 2: Treat Yourself Essentials: Nail Polish & Face Masks
My fav shades for Vday! From left to right: Forever Yummy // Bahama Mama // Splash of Grenadine // Minimalistic // Big Spender
Find my favorite face masks here & here.

No. 3: Movie Suggestions & Our Favorite Popcorn


Of course, watching a chick flick is a MUST!! 
Click on the movie title to watch the trailer of our faves:
The Notebook (of course)

And you can't forget about popcorn! Honestly, Boom Chicka Pop is the best popcorn ever and it makes for the no prep perfect movie snack. Find our fav flavor here.

No. 4: Cake In A Mug

If you're anything like Natalia and I, we are always craving chocolate and love a good dessert. We found the perfect recipe for cake in a mug. It is super easy to make! Find the recipe here.

No. 5: The Perfect Playlist


Whether you just want some tunes while you're painting your nails or want to have a full-out dance party, we put together the perfect playlist for your night. Listen to it here.

I hope y'all enjoyed this guide to a night with your gals! I know this time of year can be pretty busy, so I thought these ideas are extra fab because they didn't require any planning or extra effort. Go celebrate all the beautiful gals in your life!
Happy Galentine's!!
xx, Anne 


Keep up with me on Social Media!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)