A Classic Weekend Look

Monday, January 29, 2018

Happy Monday, friends! You guys, I don't know about y'all, but where I live, the past couple days have been SO nice out. We are talking spring weather here, so it's totally got me day dreaming about spring fashion. It took everything in me to resist wearing my favorite spring outfits this weekend. Ahh the struggle is real! It is January, so I think that it is best to continue to take advantage of all my favorite winter pieces. For this post, I'm sharing a classic look that is perfect for all your winter day-time festivities.











 Top: Gap Outlet(similar) // Jeans: Forever 21 // Belt: Target // Shoes: Target // Sweater: Boutique (similar) // Necklace: Custom Brites 

One of the many reasons why I love this look is the low cost! All of my pieces come from either Target, Gap Outlet, or Forever 21. I love that I can put together an outfit that I feel fashionable in without having to break my bank.  I am a big proponent of buying classic pieces that will last me a lifetime. You can't go wrong with a good button-down, fuzzy sweater, and black jeans. A black belt and black slides are the perfect accessories to add a little extra interest, but still keep it streamline. The individual parts of this outfit never go out of style. Another perk of this look!?  Not only is it classic but, it's practical too! It is one of my favorite outfits to wear on the weekends. I feel like it always fits my agenda-- whether it be running errands, grabbing brunch, hitting my fav coffee shop, or even just getting things done at home.

Enough with the fashion talk for now. I also want to share a little inspo with y'all today to ensure your week is filled with lots and lots of happiness. 
This week, I challenge y'all to tackle your tasks with a happy heart. Lately, I've felt like I have so much to do but so little time. If you can get excited to check things off your to-do list, the tasks you once felt stressed to complete suddenly seem enjoyable. Make the most of your days this week even if they seem daunting. I believe in y'all! You can do it. Every day is a fresh start. Make today YOUR day!

much love. 
xx, Anne 

Stay update with my favorites!! click here

Keep up with me on Social Media!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)