Christmas Eve Outfit

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas Eve! These next couple days are the absolute happiest of days. Are y'all excited? Because I sure am! Nothing makes me happier than having nothing planned but to spend time with friends and family. Seriously, what a wonderful time of year! One of my favorite days of this whole season is definitely today, Christmas Eve! I've loved it for as long as I can remember. I love getting ready to go to Christmas Eve service and then spending the rest of the evening with my family. Today, I will be sharing the outfit I will be wearing tonight. This outfit is perfect inspo for any holiday occasion!













[Jumpsuit: Old Navy (similar)  // Top: H&M (similar) // Shoes: Sole Society // Lip: Smashbox // Cuff: Loren Hope ]

I am prone to wear all black on Christmas Eve with a red lip. It's just kind of my thing. Ha! Without abandoning my signature look, I wanted to do something a little bit different this year, so I tried to put together an outfit that isn't like anything I've worn in the past. I ended up layering this gorgeous tulle top under this fun little jumpsuit. I am absolutely in love with this combo. It is so festive and fun! This tulle top is one of the most versatile pieces in my closet for holiday season looks. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up styling it differently for every holiday get-together in the next couple days. You can literally wear it so many ways. Who knows... maybe I will wear it Christmas night too!! I kept my hair and makeup understated to complete the look, opting for a fun, messy pony and natural makeup so the red lip would pop. I also decided to keep it pretty minimal with the accessories. A simple shoe and classic bracelets were the perfect finishing touches to this outfit. 

Friends, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas. I can't wait to share more festive posts in the coming couple of weeks. 
Lots of love!
xx, Anne

Connect with me!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)