Travel Series No. 6: Nashville, TN Travel Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Hey Y'all! I'm back with an update on another summer adventure. A couple days ago I took a short road trip to Nashville, Tennessee, with my family and my sweet friend Hannah. It was an absolute blast to say the least. Today I will be sharing the outfits I wore and a few pictures from our quick get-away! 



Day One
 We arrived just a couple hours before our main motivation for the trip... the Phillip Phillips concert! 




For the concert I wore one of my favorite summertime dresses. I decided to pair it with my favorite green booties. I think the booties gave the look a perfect Nashville vibe. As for accessories, I kept it simple and dainty. I wore a couple of Alex & Ani bracelets and my new favorite drop necklace. I think these simple gold accessories brought the whole outfit together. It was a perfect outfit for the concert.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Altar'd State(no longer available)
Shoes: ZooShoo (no longer available)
Necklace: random boutique 
Sunglasses: Tjmaxx, Betsey Johnson
Bag: Daily Look (no longer available)



We had a delicious rooftop dinner at Acme Farms in downtown Nashville. It ended up being the perfect photo opportunity. After dinner we headed on over to the Ascend Amphitheater for our concert.


Y'all we were so pumped to see Phillip Phillips! It was so fun because we all watched him on American Idol and to finally see him live was a moment we will never forget! Before Phillip performed, Great Big World and Matt Nathanson opened for him. Both of their sets were great. I am new fans of both of them!


Phillip was absolutely amazing!! He sounds even better live than on TV or his records. One of our favorite songs he performed was "Dance With Me", which he wrote for his wife. It was seriously the cutest! We could have listened to him perform days on end. Ah! It was such a great night!

Day Two



Today I went for a simple & comfy outfit. I thought overalls were super cute to wear moseying around Nashville and touring Belmont University.

Outfit Details:
Boat neck: Target (similar linked)
Overalls: Old Navy (in store only)
Shoes: New Balance
Watch: Kate Spade


After touring Belmont, we headed on over to 12 South neighborhood. It has the cutest shops and restaurants. I've seriously never seen so many lovely window displays in one location. If you ever happen to be in Nashville, 12 South is the place to be! I also had the best ice-cream ever at Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. I've tried my fair share of coffee ice-cream in my life (it's my absolute fave!), and I'd have to say the coffee ice-cream I had at Jeni's was the best I have ever had.  Totally recommend Jeni's!! They also have a lot of unique flavors like biscuits with peach jam and lavender ice-cream.




We also popped in Reese Witherspoon's store, Draper James. It is absolutely adorable. It's definitely worth stoping in, even just to admire the decorations and displays. Don't forget to take a picture by her blue striped walls outside.

We so enjoyed our time in Nashville. It was an amazing 48 hours. We will definitely be back! 

This will be one of the last posts in my travel series for now.  I hope you all enjoyed it! 

Have a lovely day!
xx, Anne

Connect with me on social media!
spotify
Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads






















2 comments:

  1. Great information's. Thank you for the Nashville guide. You can get more info from here as well. Fabulous Things to do in Nashville

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting post, I am from the U.S. travel by car and I’ve always wondered about the struggles citizens of other countries have in coming to our country.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)