Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Good Morning, everyone! I hope you all had an amazing week. Last week was insanely busy for me, but this week will definitely be settling down. So thankful for that! It is crazy to think how fast this year has been going. It feels like yesterday I was just starting school and now Thanksgiving is just around the corner! But no complaints from me! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Today I will be sharing three Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas.




Outfit No. 1: Semi-casual 








This look is super simple, but definitely festive and fun. For this semi-casual look, I wore one of my favorite red blouses. This blouse has gorgeous bell sleeves and the sweetest little rose detailing at the elbow. I paired this beauty with dark wash jeans and these gorgeous fringe heels. The fringe detailing on the shoes compliment the blouse so nicely. The colors in this outfit are lovely together- perfect for any Thanksgiving festivities. I kept it simple with accessories and wore my favorite dainty necklace. This outfit is comfy enough for a full Thanksgiving day schedule but still looks fun and fashionable.

Outfit Details:
Top: Francesca's (similar)
Shoes:  ZooShoo
Necklace: Custom Brites

Outfit No. 2: Classic & Casual 










What says Thanksgiving more than a vest, flannel, sweater, and riding boots?! Not much! This is such a quintessential Thanksgiving outfit, but I couldn't help but to include it. I wore one of my favorite flannels under a beige sweater and then added my herringbone vest over top of it. I love all of the fall hues in this look. This is totally the way to go if your Thanksgiving celebrations air on the casual side and you want to be comfortable and cozy all day long. 

Outfit Details:
Flannel: J Crew factory
Sweater: Gap (similar)
Vest: TJmaxx (similar)
Boots: Nordstrom Rack (no longer available)
Watch: Kate Spade
Necklace: Custom Brites

Outfit No. 3: Dressy Dressy














I wanted to include a dress for at least one of the looks, and I am OBSESSED with this one! I purchased this gorgeous chiffon dress a couple weeks ago from ASOS and I love love love it. The cut, the colors, the fabric… everything is just so beautiful! The floral print is the perfect Thanksgiving day pattern.  I paired it with some lace up flats to keep it nice and comfy. I am thinking about wearing this look myself on Thanksgiving Day! 

Outfit Details:
Dress: ASOS
Shoes: Old Navy (similar)
Watch: Kate Spade
Bracelet: Local Jeweler

I cannot wait for Thanksgiving! My countdown has already begun! I will keep y'all updated with what I end up wearing on Turkey day. 


Love you all.
xx, 
Anne

Connect with me on social media!

Add Merging Threads on Snapchat: @mergingthreads

1 comment:

  1. Really loving your post, the outfits are looking gorgeous for any type of Thanksgiving that we may attend. I usually buy my clothes online, from www.stylewe.com which has many varieties of fashionable clothings.

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)