Lovely Layers & Fall feels

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Oh happy day! It's Sunday! I hope you all had a fab week. October is by far one of my favorite months. There's something about October that is just so happy. Maybe it's the weather or the leaves or the football games... Oo YES football games!! Friday was the last home football game of the season for my high school & boy was it an exciting one! It's absolutely crazy to think that some of my favorite high school festivities are ending. It's so important to take in every moment and enjoy it while it lasts!! Today I'd thought I'd dive right into all the fall feels and share with y'all the perfect fall outfit.


















[ Striped tee: Nordstrom Rack // Blouse: Forever 21(sold out) // Jeans: ASOS // Shoes: boutique // Necklace: Stella & Dot ]

I love this look!! BRING ON THE LAYERS! I've been way into layering lately. It is the perfect way to wear some of your favorite tops without covering them up with sweaters and jackets. I especially love this combo. The cute dainty floral patterned mixed with stripes is a fun combination and creates a perfect effortless look. For those of you that know me, I basically live in black jeans. I. love. them. They go with everything and bring a little bit of edge to any outfit. I actually found these jeans at the goodwill and they're from ASOS. Score!! As for shoes, I'm quite picky when it comes to purchasing booties, but I absolutely adore these. They aren't too edgy and bring a bohemian vibe that pulls this outfit (and many others) together. As for the rest of the look, I wore my everyday rings and bracelet and added this super cute wrap necklace that may or may not be my mom's. 😁 

That's it for today's post. Take in all the fall feels this week! Enjoy everyday and every sweet moment that stumbles upon you. Life is what you make it!! Make this week the best yet! 

Much love for you all!

xx, Anne

______________________________________________________________
My favorite songs from this week// Give them a listen!

"Steal My Girl" single by Hearts & Colors // listen here.
"Helplessly" by Tatiana Manaois // listen here.
"Without You"- BBC Session by Oh Wonder // listen here.
"The Monster, Wake Me Up" (Acoustic Mashup) by Megan Davies // listen here.
"Beautiful Thing" by Grace VanderWaal // listen here
______________________________________________________________

Connect with me!!






1 comment:

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)